Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: MORNING COFFEE..........Classic Edition

  1. #21
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thunderstorm? Been there, done that. This morning most of the local roads are flooded, basements are awash in sewage (okay, that part is normal in Michigan), and I've gotten three calls already about burnt out computers.

    I see your storm, and raise you some flooding.

  2. #22
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Man, I gotta bad case of the tireds today. I need some of Meg's wake me up juice!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Spare supply is always in the back on the top shelf to the rig....oh never mnd. You can always ask someone to get it for you, unless you find a ladder.

    Originally posted by Guitardeth.:
    Morning All.

    Hey Street worm, are you Tablehead on the spawn board?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not him, but he is

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, rain all weekend. That's gotta be a record.

    Chet, I haven't done anything with the blinkers you sent me yet! What dollar store do you get them from?

  4. #24
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Andy,
    It's just a local one by my house, Mom and Pop kind of place. I like the new blinkers because they're built inside of jelly rings. I buy them for the folks at the senior center since they don't pinch the skin, but the can be turned on easily. All the ladies love them.

    Granted, the ladies are not all together "here" right now, but hey, bringing fun to folks is what it's all about anyway.

    Gotta do a quick computer run, back before lunch!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm back
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
    Good luck to you Porthos! But having heard a few of your songs, the luck you need won't be talent related because you've more than got that covered! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] So I'll concentrate on hoping the "right people" are there and take proper notice!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tanks snape, you're right about "the good people" when you do musical contest, you have to realise that if you change the jury there's a lot of chances that the decision would be different. If you don't realise that, you end up beeing disapointed a lot by contests. Personnaly, I just see those s gigs and try to concentrate on the public instead of the judges.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 21, 2004 09:53 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •